Monday, May 30, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

May 2011, Age 2.5 years
For Mother's Day weekend we visited Grandma Lola on Friday and on Sunday we went out to brunch (my request.) It was a great weekend! Brianna, true to form, was adorable. It was a delight to see how quickly she bonded with Grandma Lola (we haven't been able to visit for quite some time due to medical reasons.)


I have been wanting to go to brunch for Mother's Day since I gave birth to Gabriella. Any excuse for a good meal and I'm there! Good restaurants fill up fast on Mother's Day so it takes quite a bit of planning ahead (something Stew and I tend to neglect with social things at times!) This year, however, Stew was all over it and I was treated to quite the feast.
She loves to eat--Brianna enjoyed the brunch almost as much as I did! (Gabriella in the background looking adoringly at Daddy.)

Please click on this picture for the full image of Little Miss Chocolate Mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment